Do you know the Keywords that are bringing you the most traffic?
If you don't know the keywords that are behind your significant website traffic then you may be missing out on valuable customers. No one wants to miss out on business and the keywords that are on your website are key to that business. So, do you know the words that people search for on search engines that will bring those people to you?
There are businesses, services, and people like bloggers that need that service of search engine optimization (SEO) for websites. This means if you have a dog care business or that's what you blog about then you would benefit from coming up first when people type in a search for something like, "dog care". Your keywords are the key to your high or low ranking on search engines. When a person searches for, "dog sitter", will it be your business or blog coming up in the top five to ten?
MonsterInsights will help you grow that traffic. It's considered to be one of the best WordPress analytics plugins for WordPress websites. You can set up universal website tracking across devices and campaigns to see your website's analytics report inside your dashboard. Get real-time stats, detailed stats for the keywords behind each post and page. I was surprised to see it will automatically track clicks on your affiliate links, banner ads, and other outbound links. MonsterInsights offers 1-click tracking integration with other popular WordPress plugins and services like WooCommerce, Yoast, Easy Digital Downloads & MemberPress. Yoast SEO users can use MonsterInsights to help segment traffic by focus keyword.
It's easy to install the plugin and turn on the features you want in just a few minutes. The MonsterInsights plugin will let you see useful information about your visitors from right inside your WordPress dashboard. This is the best way to see the exact keywords people use to discover and use your website. This tool will help you track, examine, and reevaluate the right keywords for your website.
Once you've setup universal website tracking across all your devices and campaigns, setup your keywords and track them. It might not be easy to think of the right words. And, once you do compete with others who want to rank with those same words, but if they don't have
MonsterInsights you have the advantage.
How to add Google Analytics to WordPress site using MonsterInsights
- Log in or sign up for a Google account.
- Sign up for Google Analytics. Click the Sign Up button on the right side of the page.
- Enter the settings for the site you want to track making sure the Web option is selected at the top. Then scroll down to enter your website information.
- Customize your data sharing settings. Selecting your options, by clicking the Get Tracking ID button at the bottom of the page.
- Now with MonsterInsights, you don’t need any code, you just download the MonsterInsights plugin. To do that, you might need to login to your MonsterInsights account and download the plugin zip file or go to you Add Plugin tap from your WordPress dashbroad. Once you have the zip file, install MonsterInsights on the site you want and go to the WordPress admin dashboard. There you can navigate to Plugins » Add New and click the Upload Plugin button at the top.
- Now activate the plugin. Once the plugin is activated, the setup wizard will guide you through the process step by step. There are 3 options: Business website, Publisher (Blog), and ecommerce.
- Now your ready to setup your keywords and track the stats. With a blogger you can have a new keyword for every post you write.
It's about getting to know the search terms that is sending you the most organic traffic. When you know these things you'll gain insight about your site's specific profromance with search engines. Making you site SEO friendly to achieve high ranking by comparing targeted keywords with your actual keywords.